A modern building features a complex of engineering systems including ventilation, refrigeration, water supply, plumbing and sewage, air conditioning, power supply, atmospheric testing, leakage protection, vertical transport, etc. To help you manage and monitor this infrastructure, BELTEL offers you its Building Management System (BMS).
A Building Management System is a system designed to control the engineering systems of a building. It comprises complex software and hardware that allows to monitor and control all the operations and processes inside the building. It also ensures continuous monitoring of the health of this engineering infrastructure and alerts attending personnel to any events or failures. A Building Management System can be tasked with controlling virtually any engineering system of a building.
BELTEL offers BMS solutions of any level of complexity and in any configuration, including those that are designed to manage engineering systems supplied with or without integrated automatic controls. In the former case, we select an optimized solution that includes equipment and software enabling integration of such automated systems with our BMS at minimum financial and labor costs.
In the latter case, i.e. when engineering systems come with no automation, we offer a single-vendor solution based on a single line of hardware and software products. This approach has the following advantages:
- Reduction of system implementation costs through saving on integration gateways and middleware
- Increased system self-descriptiveness ensured by the built-in self-diagnostic features supported by single-vendor, single-line hardware and software
- Unification of control equipment and as a result reduced operation and upgrading costs
“BELTEL has a long history of project implementation, including projects that involve warranty and post-warranty support. Our project portfolio covers a wide geography and includes projects, such as hotels, shopping malls, office areas, residential buildings, industrial projects and multipurpose facilities. We have experience of delivering solutions under contracts providing for very short implementation timeframes or high degree of construction readiness by the time of signature. We have expertise to analyze technical solutions used in third-parties’ projects to optimize the cost of implementation without affecting functionality.”
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Ufa
- Low-current Infrastructure for Tiumen Roschino Airport
- Building Management System for TSUM Voronezh
- Low-current Infrastructure of ibis Moscow Oktyabrskoye Pole and ibis Budget Panfilovskaya Hotels
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Express Moscow Baumanskaya Hotel
- Low-current Infrastructure for Mercure Ibis Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya