A Fire Protection System is a mandatory and most critical component of any project’s engineering infrastructure. In the first place, Fire Protection Systems are intended to save people’s lives and prevent any harm to their health. Another purpose of such systems is to minimize fire damage to property.
- Automatic Fire Alarm System. An Automatic Fire Alarm System is designed detect as early as possible any fire outbreak signs, accurately localize the seat of fire, and alert all those in charge to the emergency.
- Automatic Fire Protection System. An Automatic Fire Protection System is designed to automatically (with no risks caused by human error) respond to emergency events by engaging engineering systems that help prevent negative consequences of a fire outbreak. An Automatic Fire Protection System sends commands to switch off ventilation; block potential paths of fire and smoke propagation to other building areas; engage the system of smoke removal from the paths of travel and unlock the doors on those evacuation paths; park all the elevators and escalators designed for transportation of people; increase the flow and pressure of water in the water supply system of the building to enable fire extinguishing activities; engage water, dry chemical and gaseous fire suppression systems (if any); if necessary, switch off all electrical loads that are not used for fire extinguishing, etc. An Automatic Fire Protection System also monitors execution of commands by each engineering system and displays status indicators for engineering systems and their individual elements.
“Given the mission-critical nature of the fire protection functionality, Automated Fire Protection Systems must fully comply with a huge set of rules and regulations. However, all these rules and regulations are designed for standard building classes and only cover generalized characteristics of approved equipment. In real life, we see more and more unique projects while equipment vendors offer increasingly efficient solutions. It is here that the expertise and experience of our engineers come to the fore, as well as well as our systemic approach to their continuous training.”
- Site survey and fire safety audit
- Automatic Fire Protection System project design
- Equipment supply
- Commissioning and start-up activities
- Acceptance testing
- Customer personnel training
- Maintenance and repair of existing systems
- Improvement and upgrading of legacy or obsolete systems
Partnering with leading manufacturers of fire protection equipment, we can offer a wide range of solutions from basic fire protection systems for homes to premium-grade solutions that meet the needs of the most demanding customers.
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Ufa
- Low-current Infrastructure for Tiumen Roschino Airport
- Low-current Infrastructure of ibis Moscow Oktyabrskoye Pole and ibis Budget Panfilovskaya Hotels
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Express Moscow Baumanskaya Hotel
- Low-current Infrastructure for Mercure Ibis Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya