Structured Cabling Systems (SCS) are comparable to a backbone providing transport services to the office’s numerous engineering systems. It is based on SCS’s that information infrastructures are built, therefore their design and implementation require special attention.
The cost of putting an SCS in place from scratch is significantly lower than the cost of its extension or upgrading. Moreover, the cost of cabling infrastructure is insignificant compared to the total cost of investment in the construction or renovation of a building or facility. An SCS designed in accordance with the applicable rules, regulations and requirements will last long supporting all existing and new applications.
Type of cable
Length and data rate
- OM3, OM4, OM5 (for optical systems)
- Cat.5e, Cat.6, Cat.6A, Cat.8.1, Cat.8.2 (for copper systems)
- Purpose-designed cable assemblies (MTP)
Cable laying method
BELTEL experts will help you select the solution that will best meet your needs.
“Working together with leading vendors of SCS equipment, we design and install structured cabling systems as part of both end-to-end engineering infrastructure projects and isolated tasks.”
- Low-current Infrastructure of «Verba Mayr»
- Wired Telephony Network Reconstruction for Kuchurgan Power Station
- Local Area Network for “The Medicine” Clinic
- Complex Project for Four Seasons Hotel Lion Palace St. Petersburg
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Ufa
- Low-current Infrastructure for Tiumen Roschino Airport
- Network Infrastructure Upgrading for Park Inn by Radisson Pribaltiyskaya
- Low-current Infrastructure of ibis Moscow Oktyabrskoye Pole and ibis Budget Panfilovskaya Hotels
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Express Moscow Baumanskaya Hotel
- Solutions for Various IT tasks of Rosneft Subsidiaries
- Low-current Infrastructure for Mercure Ibis Adagio Moscow Paveletskaya