Your Video Surveillance System is the first line of your facilities protection. It is this fact that explains the high demand for such systems on the part of private businesses and individuals.
Today’s video monitoring and surveillance systems may vary based on:
- Type of equipment
- Digital (IP)
- Type of installation
- With built-in analytics
- Without built-in analytics
Video Surveillance Systems can send live video from cameras to a server, as well as process and store video files, images and event logs on a headend device. Their functionality can be enriched with video and image analytics, e.g. for facial or license plate recognition.
Video Surveillance Systems can also be integrated with other security solutions to make up an end-to-end facility monitoring system.
“BELTEL offers a full range of services from selection of equipment that best meets the needs of our customers to design, installation and commissioning with subsequent warranty and post-warranty support.”
- Low-current Infrastructure of «Verba Mayr»
- Video Surveillance System and Telecommunication Network for Koudice MKorma
- Low-current Infrastructure of Holiday Inn Ufa
- Building Infrastructure and Multimedia Equipment for Novotel Krasnoyarsk Center and Ibis Krasnoyarsk Center
- Infrastructure of Perm’s “Bolshoye Savino” Airport