The building of TSUM Voronezh, a luxury department store located in the city’s downtown, has 60 years of history. The next chapter of this history began in 2017 when the building was reopened after renovation. The total area of this mixed-use complex is 70,000 square meters. Beside TSUM, the complex accommodates Voronezh Marriott Hotel, a business center and premium-class apartments.
To ensure safety and comfort of the Hotel guests and personnel, as well as efficient operation of the building, the complex is fitted with a Building Management System capable of controlling 15,000 devices. This Siemens Simatic-based system has the following functionality:
- Heating automation
- Cold supply system automation
- Ventilation and air conditioning automation
- Power supply control
- Water supply and sanitation systems control
- Underground parking air pollution control
- Energy consumption control
- Leakage control
- Environmental control of technical rooms and engineering equipment areas
The screens of operators’ workstations display engineering equipment status data in the format of diagrams, tables and graphs.
BELTEL has completed a full scope of works, including design, supply of equipment and materials, installation and commissioning activities.
- Siemens Simatic