Radisson Blu Olympiyskiy Hotel is a Five star hotel in Moscow with 379 rooms operated by Rezidor.
• Structured cabling system includes over 200’000 meters of copper cables, 1500 meters of fibro-optics and over 3500 ports.
• Telephony core is provided by Avaya Aura platform enabled with hospitality-specific software that allows to separate corporate and guest traffic, integration with PMS and many other services that enhance guest experience. Elevator halls are equipped with touchscreen terminals.
• Over 360 access point ensure high-speed quality Wi-Fi and internet access. Their operation is based on advanced controller system optimized for large-scale facilities.
Project included equipment for six conference rooms, multi-purpose banquet hall and public halls
• Touchscreen panels with user-friendly interface allow easy management of audio/video systems and conference room transformations
• Digital Signage throughout the hotel makes navigation effortless and IPTV system in the rooms permits download of the desirable conten.
Implemented infrastructure meets Rezidor high standards and allows for a wide range of variable events.