Holiday Inn Express Moscow Baumanskaya Hotel is a ten-storey building which also has a mechanical level and a basement and features 128 guest rooms, including three rooms for guests with disabilities. The hotel’s total area is 6,631.56 square meters. The Holiday Inn Express brand is targeted at business travelers and tourists who look for good value for their money. It is this principle that guided the choice of a solution for this project.
- Local area network
- Fire protection system, including fire alarms, automation equipment, PA and evacuation systems
- Broadband Internet for hotel guests (HSIA)
- Video surveillance
- Security alarm system
- Access control system
- Structured cabling system
- Hotel TV system
- Multimedia systems for two meeting rooms
- Engineering systems automation and control
- Accessible guest rooms
- Gaseous fire suppression system for a server room аnd fire suppression systems for restaurants and kitchens
- Pest control system
The infrastructure that BELTEL built for Holiday Inn Express Moscow Baumanskaya fully meets the high standards of InterContinental Hotels Group.