Koudice MKorma is a Russian-Dutch joint venture established by two companies — the Dutch De Heus, a leader of the global market of animal nutrition with 100-year history of doing business in this field, and “MKorma”, an exclusive supplier of De Heus products to Russia since 1994.
Today, Koudice MKorma leads the way in the production of premixes and prestarters in Russia, and also sells various feed additives, such as vitamin, amino acids, coccidiostats, antibacterial agents and ferments providing a full range of services related to live-stock feeding and housing.
Due to rapid business development and expansion warehousing areas, Koudice MKorma faced an urgent need to put in place an advanced, scalable IP-based video surveillance system.
Choosing a solution, Koudice MKorma set forth the following requirements:
- The video surveillance system must enable indoor and outdoor surveillance (the quality of video must be high enough to allow intruder identification at any time of the day)
- The video surveillance system must be scalable (to serve new facilities as they will be put into operation)
- The new video surveillance system must allow integration with the existing video surveillance equipment
- The video surveillance system must support remote video viewing in real time, as well as viewing of archived video content, based on predefined access privilege policies
- The video surveillance system must be optimized in terms of price-performance ratio
Working together with Koudice MKorma specialists, BELTEL designed an IP-enabled video surveillance system based on hardware form BRICKOM and “Intellect” software from a Russian ITV developer.
An advanced distributed video surveillance system meeting all existing requirements was launched on the customer’s existing LAN. The advantages of the system include field-proven quality of system components and optimized implementation costs.
As part of the project, BELTEL upgraded Koudice MKorma’s enterprise-wide telecommunication network. This state-of-the-art network based on Avaya hardware and software was built to connect Koudice MKorma’s headquarters with its factory. Today, the company’s employees can take advantage of advanced communication features, including those of the Avaya-based unified communications solution.
- BRICKOM and software «Интеллект» by Russian developer ITV